- SFT products are procured directly from growers and are processed and packed in our hygienic processing plant to retain their natural freshness, aroma and the original nutrients.
- Misri (candy sugar or rock sugar) is made from the solution of sugarcane (ganna) and the sap of Palmyra palm tree (Taad ka ped). It is made by pouring the solution of sugarcane into drums where threads are already placed and the solution is allowed to dry around the threads. Crystals were grown as a result of cooling supersaturated sugar solutions.
- Mishri also helps to cure stomachache (pet dard) with neem leaves; take 10-12 tender neem leaves and 10 gm mishri and ingest it, stomachache will be banished within few minutes.
- Mishri is also helpful in breathing problem with black pepper (kali mirch) and milk cream (malai). If you have breathing problem, take 2 spoon of milk cream or malai, add a pinch of black pepper and some sugar candypowder in it and ingest it before going to bed at night.
- Mishri has been used in various Ayurvedic medicines and proved to be effective againstcough.Itclears cough and soothes the oral cavity. It also loosens up mucus and provides quick relief. Take a medium sized piece of mishri (rock sugar) and keep it in your mouth and swallow its juice (do not chew it)
SFT believes that our reputation must be based on the quality of our products. We have travelled across the country to handpick the finest quality products at the best possible rates. SFT have been in the market for the past 22 years and we have tied up with all major offline retail majors. Our products are subjected to rigorous quality control procedures throughout the procurement and packaging processes. It is our constant endeavor to provide widest possible range to consumer and now have an ever expanding range of selections across dry fruits, spices and nuts. We maintain great taste and guaranteed quality throughout the year and our products are sure to be your new favorites after your first purchase. SFT mishri (candy sugar or rock sugar) is a unrefined form of sugar; it is commonly used for culinary as well as medicinal purposes. It has its origin in India and Persia and is made from crystallizedand flavoured sugar.